MortgageSpeak.com wants its users to be aware of any collected information, how it may be used and under what circumstances, if any, it is disclosed.
Guidelines around content submission, its use and where it may be shared are included as well.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
For each visitor to our website, our web server does not require a login or e-mail address. Email addresses are collected as part of the "Registration" process which delivers a "newsletter" from our server. Newsletter distribution may be removed via the "Unsubscribe" link within the newsletter and/or request via our "Contact" form.
The information collected during registration is only used for account creation, custom news page creation, newsletter distribution and content upload. All personally identifiable information is never shared, rented or otherwise sold.
We may now or in the future use this collected information to present macro-level information to advertisers and other companies. This information does not reveal personally identifiable information; only generic, “at-large” information.
Registration is not required to enter our site though some features require registration/log in.
We have a contact form for any questions.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We are committed to resolving disputes within 24-48 hours. If problems arise, users may contact us by email at email@example.com.
- Website e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
MortgageSpeak.com enables users to submit their content for display. All content is curated and requires administrator approval before publishing. Submission of content signifies consent of the below notes, terms and conditions:
Notes, Terms and Conditions:
- Headlines in "ALL CAPS" will be changed to capitalizing the first letter of each word (e.g. "This Is Your Headline")
- At its discretion, MortgageSpeak may:
- Share uploaded content within its own and other third-party platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook)
- Edit minor formatting and grammatical errors
- Assumes no liability for any uploaded content, formatting issues, subject matter or accuracy
- Reserves the right to reject any content at any time at its sole discretion